In order to be considered for admission, families must complete these steps:
- Information – Request a program review with a member of the Admissions Team
- Application – Complete and submit an Application for Admission with a $150 non-refundable application fee ($50 for additional sibling)
- School Visit – Come visit the school and our classrooms to personally witness the wonder of Montessori.
- Invitation to Enroll (Acceptance) – Following your visit, invitations to enroll will be sent within 7 days. An admissions packet including a tuition contract is included with your invitation.
- Response – Upon receipt of your invitation to enroll your child at SNHMA, parents/guardians will have ten (10) days to respond. Tuition deposit is due with the enrollment contract. Enrollment contracts are available on a space-available basis, families are encouraged to respond promptly to secure placement.
Admissions decisions are based upon the space available and an evaluation of the suitability of SNHMA for each child. Generally, priority consideration for enrollment is given to applicants in the following order: (1) qualified siblings of current SNHMA students; (2) qualified students with previous Montessori experience; (3) all other qualified applicants. Great care is taken to maintain a balance of gender, age, and learning differences and styles in each classroom.
Southern NH Montessori Academy is a non-sectarian Montessori school that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, disabilities, marital status or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admission or hiring policies, and other school administered programs.